The 340 Wire Tier represents solid state technology in wire-tying equipment. The wire tying system has 40-plus years of proven dependability.
- Adaptable to double-ram balers
- Optional tilt-back head for ease of field maintenance
- Track system made of top-quality, zinc coated steel, which helps prevent rust and keeps track clean
- 8-sided wire-cutter insert for extended use
- ANSI B-11 compliant safety interlocks
- Uses the widest range of galvanised wire (10-13 gauge) of any tier on the market
- Typical cycle time is approximately 5 seconds, potentially producing up to 720 straps per hour
- Assembled on EZ mount frame for ease of application (with debris guards)
- 360° wire feed provides total layout flexibility
- Triple-grooved pinch wheels for extended wear life
- Proximity switches to reduce wear and increase reliability
- High-efficiency 4-twist knot
- Designed to use Super Hi-Tensile™ and Premium Galvanised Wire
Accent Wire Tie carries a large inventory of wear parts and provides service for the 340 Wire Tiers.